September 04, 2009

Archives: The rock n' roll quiz.

It has been several years since I published the rock n' roll quiz. Answers will be provided in Sunday's graynation post.

As he was motoratin’ over the hill, who did he see?

What is it that Long Tall Sally’s got?

How you call your lover boy? And if he doesn’t answer? And if he still doesn’t answer?

What’ll be the day?

What ain’t there no cure for?

How many candles make a lovely sight?

Ain’t what a shame?

What does she do when she does the Ooby Dooby?

Who’s sorry now? Whose heart is aching for breaking each vow?

Who calls the English teacher Daddio?

Why did Little Susie fall asleep?

How black were the eyes of Felina?

You know he can be found where?

Who told Tchaikovsky the news?

They furnished off an apartment with a two-room Roebuck sale. With what did they cram the coolerator?

What can you do in lieu of stepping on my blue suede shoes?

What can stop the Duke of Earl?

Well, did he ever return?

If you want to know if he loves you so, is it in his eyes?

When do your heartaches begin?

Well bless my soul, what’s wrong with me?

Why do I walk the line?

What did he really want to send her? But what could he actually send her, with all that he had in his jeans at the time?

You load 16 tons, what do you get?

Where do fools rush in?

Whose barn? What barn?

What do chantilly lace and a pretty face do?

Who is dancing to the Jailhouse Rock?

He never ever learned to read and write so well, but how does he play the guitar?

Oh, please, Diana, stay where?

Why is a party doll all he wants?

Who used to play around with hearts that hastened to his call?

Gotta be what kind of music, if you want to dance with me?

1 comment:

  1. Great quiz. Think I got all of them. I know I am old, but I resent people calling music today rock music. Rock and roll was the real rock music and what they have today is so much noise most of the time.

    ReplyDelete