October 07, 2012

Did Mitt defame the 47 percent? Feels like it

My God, I think I may have been defamed by a candidate for the Presidency of the United States. I don't know whether to celebrate, or smash up the television set.

In his famous remarks about "the 47 percent," Mitt said that we, the 47 percent (I can prove on Election Day that I am a member of the 47 percent), pay no income tax. He said some other stuff, too, about responsibility, victimhood, entitlement attitudes and such. But those could be argued in court until Mitt or I die, whichever comes first.

Not the taxes, though. I have the documents to prove that I pay income taxes.

I don't even need the transcript of his statement to Sean Hannity that he was "just completely wrong" when he said that false thing about me and the rest of the 47 percent. I already had the proof, my tax documents. To watch him admit it, though, was astounding. This guy is running for President of the United States!

No comments:

Post a Comment