November 01, 2012

Rushworld's loveless terrain

Rush Limbaugh said today: "Christie's the only Republican not just praising Obama, it's a – let's just put it this way. Is it wrong for one man to love another man?"

"Yes!" is the Rushworld answer that Rush is fishing for. What an insinuation. I am a man, and I love several men, and I know these men love me. A couple of them, I know, are going to vote for Mitt Romney.

Is that not okay in Rushworld? Is it wrong for one man to love another man? Is it wrong for a Republican man to love a Democrat man? Is it wrong for Christie to love Obama? What is Rush saying? Can men love men? Can men who love men in opposing parties vote, and have it count, in Rushworld? Would Rush have such votes disqualified?

Hey, Todd Akin and Richard Mourdock. I am a man who loves, and is loved by, several men. What do you say about that? Quick, I want to hear. Before the election.

No comments:

Post a Comment