November 30, 2012

The Right Wing, starring Mitch, John and Mr. President

"What does 'White Turkey Chili' mean?" grumps Sen. McConnell.

"Maybe it's a Mormon favorite," says Speaker Boehner.

"That's not what I meant," says Mitch. "Is it because of white turkey, or because the chili is white and not red?"

"If it had been me, I'd have given him surf and turf," says John.

"Does Mitt eat lobster?" says Mitch.

The Speaker gives an unknowing shrug. "He deserves it, for what he's done. After what Fox and the tea partiers said about him, and then for him to walk into the Oval Office and shake the President's hand!"

"Then eats lunch with him in the President's private dining room!" Mitch roars and slaps his knee. "You can hear the teeth grinding out in the hallways! These are good times for the new GOP!"

"I hope Mitt knows what a valuable man he is," says John, musing.

"I'm sure he does," says Mitch. "I'm happy for him. This is as close as he has come, in politics, to knowing who he really is."

No comments:

Post a Comment